Sunday, February 21, 2010

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT TODAY MARKS??




YES THAT IS RIGHT YOU GUESSED IT! TODAY marks the 2 WEEK COUNTDOWN to my HUSBAND COMING HOME! He is said to be here between the 8th and the 9th IF THE ARMY PERMITS! YOU JUST NEVER KNOW! It will be 8 months OFFICIALLY that we have not seen eachother in person when he gets back home. Tonight was also a **Special** night because Eric and I had our last ONLINE date. Eric and I decided about 2 months ago, that at the 2 week mark, we were not going to talk on msn anymore and not see eachother on web cam! ITS GOING TO BE A LONG 2 weeks!


I just want everybody to know that I HAVE SOOOO MUCH TO DO IN SO LITTLE TIME, and THAT IS MY FAVORITE PART! I do not think I have ever been this excited about KNOWING that I am going to be EXTREMELY stressed out!!! haha I still have to paint the bathroom and decorate(and pick a color to paint the bathroom) Finish painting the kitchen and decorate, do a second coat of paint in the livingroom, Clean from top to bottom, Get both cars detailed, Go SHOPPING... for THE outfit to pick him up at the airport, get my hair re-highlighted, GO TANNING, and TRY to get some color, eyebrows waxed, gunner groomed, and ALLL OF THIS IS IN 2 weeks! I AM SO SO SO EXCITED!


For all of you that didnt know, Eric left litterally a month before we closed on the house, SO HE HAS NOT SEEN IT YET! He has nooo idea what it looks like becasue all he saw was the drywall up when he left! Well wish me luck guys! I will need lots of prayers to keep my sanity!


COUNTING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment